News and Special Notices
- 2018 Water Quality Report Available Click here
Also known as the Consumer Confidence Report, this report enable water customers to make knowledgeable decisions about their health and their environment and provide consumers with the following information:
- Identifies sources of our drinking water.
- A brief summary of the susceptibility to contamination of the local drinking water source, based on the source water assessments.
- How to get a copy of the water system’s complete source water assessment;
- The level, or range of levels, of any contaminant found in local drinking water, as well as the federal health-based standard (maximum contaminant level) for comparison.
- The likely source of any contaminant in the local drinking water supply.
- Potential health effects of any contaminant detected in violation of health standards, and an accounting of the system’s actions to restore safe drinking water.
- The water system’s compliance with other drinking water-related rules.
- Educational information on nitrate, arsenic, or lead in areas where these contaminants are detected above 50 percent of federal standards.
- Phone numbers for additional sources of information.
- Counting Kearney in 2020
The U.S. Census Bureau is recruiting thousands of workers for temporary jobs available nationwide in advance of the 2020 Census. Click on the link above for links on information of local jobs.
- Community for All Ages
- Trash Collection Map
Today is Tuesday, April 23, 2019